WHY SOLAR SYSTEM?
- The sun delivers more energy to earth in just one hour than one year worldwide consumption
- Power from light (Sun) more durable, profitable and 100% emission free
- Eco Friendly – Clean – Green technology
- Matured Technology
– Solar power generation data is available for wide range of conditions
- Negligible Operational and Maintenance cost
– Zero Mechanical parts
– Due to gradual charging the life span of battery is higher
- Zero costs of fuel mining, transportation and storage
- Higher Returns and Shorter Pay Back Period
- Energy security for 25 years
INDIA – SOLAR DENSITY MAP
- India is endowed with abundant solar energy, which is capable of producing 5,000 trillion kilowatts of clean energy.
- Has around 300-320 sunny days in a year
- Solar isolation of 4-7 kWh per Sq. m./ day
- If this energy is harnessed efficiently, it can easily reduce our energy deficit
- Capital Subsidy of upto Rs. 43000 per KW for Solar power pack with battery bank and Rs.21000 per KW for Grid-Tied Solar power plants from MNRE Govt. Of India.
- Tax Saving due to Accelerated Depreciation @ 80%
- Total savings of Rs. 9.00 lacs per KW in Energy bills over a period of 25 years
- Savings in the cost of Inverter / UPS
OPTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- 1KW solar power pack for residence with battery back-up
- Solar water pumping system up to 5KW
- Solar water heaters for domestic use
COMMERCIAL ENTITIES / INDUSTRIES
- Up to 500KW solar systems for any kind of use
Solar Power with Battery Bank
Solar Power Without Battery Bank
- Large scale water heating systems
UTILITY SCALE POWER GENERATION PLANTS
- Independent Power Producer (IPP)
Suitable for companies interested to generate power and sale the same to government agencies under long term PPA Captive Power Producer (CPP)
Suitable to companies having huge power requirement. They setup the plant and wheel energy generated to their plant ultimately checking their energy cost.
- Concept to commissioning of all types of Solar plants
- Present Energy Assessment by qualified team
- Consultation for energy saving and efficient use of renewable resources
- Turn-key solution for energy requirement
- Technical support for first five years of operation
- Liasioning for Government support
- AMC for Life Span of the system
GRID TIDE SOLAR POWER GENERATION
Power generated from Solar is directly feed in the grid by smart inverters in a way that it is utilised on priority basis and shortfall if any is taken from grid on real time basis, this type of systems are relatively new in our country but the technology used is matured and time tested and almost 50000 Mw of solar power is generated in Europe using this technology only. Load profile and size of Load is irrelevant for this system , 100KW system can be connected to a load up to any extent.
- Zero maintenance system
- No need of battery
- Solar power is directly synchronised with grid power and utilized to the optimum level with smart computerized inverter
- Project capacity up to 500 KW
- Any type of load can be connected to this system
Leben ghostwriting agentur diplomarbeit und wirkenrobert boyle, geboren am 25.